Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Orchard Road @ SM Megamall

My sis and I went to SM Megamall. While we were shopping, we passed by a new restaurant. At first glance, we both want to try eating lunch at Orchard Road. Orchard Road = Singapore Food! = YUMYUMYUM!!! It's a pay as you order counter but the place is nice! Sorry forgot to take pictures inside the resto.. hehe



My sister ordered Hainanese chicken with rice @ P155 i think. Well, I tasted it and there isn't anything exciting about it. Didn't like their ginger sauce as well. But the portion is big enough for the starved ones.

















And I ordered their version of laksa @145. The soup is delicious but I didn't like their rice noodles. Egg noodles with laksa soup is best combination for me. :) So far the best Laksa soup i ever tasted at a reasonable price is at Banana Leaf Asian Cafe.

Carrot cake A.K.A raddish cake @ P125 sharing. The cake is very soft that it breaks off easily when I use the chopstick. It does not have any taste also. Mas gusto ko pa ung itlog eh.. malasa.


Had also shrimp dumpling A.K.A 'hakaw' @99. Taste good with their chili sauce. Actually I had an extra request for chili sauce pa. Super sarap! Parang shrimp sambal na ndi ganun ka spicy.



I ordered their bandung 'rose milk' ok lng naman.. refreshing and mabango. My sis ordered chin chow. Una curious kami ano ang chin chow?! So I asked their staff about it.. black gulaman lang pala! hehehe.. 'chin chow chang' kc tawag namin sa bahay eh...

Anyway.. maybe we ordered the wrong menu.. Maybe next time when we go back there, order kme different menu nila.. sana satisfying naman..

Located at 3rd Level, Bldg. A, SM Megamall

No comments:

Post a Comment