Sunday, October 3, 2010

Syd's Kitchen - Banawe




Had dinner with my 2 friends here. It's RS's friends resto, so we tried it out. This restaurant is located in front of SOGO hotel. It has small space only...

Our appetizer - Kienchi Carpaccio Php 90-on top of sliced cucumber is thinly sliced beef kianchi topped with tomato salsa. Cute presentation

We ordered 2 pastas which is quite yummy.

The first is Hulk php190- An Asian chicken pesto but the chicken chunks for me is quite dry, it was hard to chew.


Next is Chili Crab Meat Spaghetti Php190 - We can really taste ample amount of crab meat with parsley and parmessan. Loved this dish! I don't know why they called it 'chili' crab coz I don't feel any heatness.

They also offer milk teas not the usual milk teas that uses powder to make it milky. You can choose from milk, yakult or soy milk. I ordered Sakura Php 85, it's green jasmine tea with soy milk. You will also choose what kind of jelly you like, black gulaman, white nata de coco i think, and black sago.. I was expecting the black sago chewy but it was the typical local sago but black.

Next batch of orders were...

Hakaw Php95 which I forgot to take a picture..

Syd's Original Chick Php300 - Perfectly cooked and seasoned! Serves with a shot of wasabi mayo dip.. but I think there's something missing with the dip that does not blend with the chicken. though 6 pcs of chicken (3 wings and 3 legs) is worth the price!

Hey Syd! I hope when I go visit your store again, I'd have discount okay?! :D

3 comments: