Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jatujak - SM the block




Bagoong Rice - I believed that the portion is getting smaller and smaller and just realized that they reheat their dishes in the microwave oven.. Tastewise, it's still great!

Prawn with garlic - I love this sauce! salty, sweet, garlicky ... what more can you ask for?!


Roast duck red curry - slices of duck simmered in tasty red curry sauce.

Lemongrass iced tea - it's bottomless


Beef Sotanghon Soup - this can be shared for 2 if you're not really hungry.. it had small chunks of beef hind shank that tasted quite sweet.


Thai Milk Coffee - a bit sweet for me... had to pour water to adjust the taste




Sticky rice with mango - DELICIOUS!!! We got this for free because I used my BDO credit card. It's supposed to be Tako but they ran out of it so they replaced this instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment