Monday, January 3, 2011

Fook Yuen - Banawe

I heard that they had one of the best sotanghon crab here, so I introduced it to my family... This family resto looks old already and the place is usually for take outs.. But then we dined in..



Of course we ordered Fook Yuen's Sotanghon crab. I think they used coco milk with chunks of leeks and ginger. The sotanghon is a bit clump together.. maybe it's either over cook or sotanghon is not in good quality. Taste wise, YUMMY! if compared to King Crab's Crab Sotanghon, this has more sotanghon! The sauce of King Crab's is soy based.


seasonal vegetables in oyster sauce. Tofu was not that good already. Typical chinese vegetable dish.

Fook Yuen Fried Rice- Flavorful but looks dull.


Fish Fillet in White sauce ( not sure with the sauce.. i forgot) What I just remembered was that the fish fillet have lots of bones (tinik) as in long and thick ones!

Sizzling Beef. sweet and tangy.

No comments:

Post a Comment