Friday, January 28, 2011

UCC - Rockwell

Woke up late so sis and I had Sunday brunch at UCC Rockwell. When you order their breakfast before 11am, you'd get a free cup of coffee or hot cocoa or orange juice I think. But for this, we arrived at 11:15 already so we ordered different drink. These are the items that we always order for breakfast menu....

Corned beef hash - you have a choice of slices of bread or rice. Here my sis chose garlic rice. Corned beef is crispy, just the way we like it.

Her drink is Yin Yang Cha - combination of tea and coffee and milk, in short coffee milk tea!

Mine is English Bangers - 3 pcs of peppery pork sausages which I loved the taste! With garlic rice and scrambled egg.

Coffee Jelly - not like Starbucks' Coffee jelly, this has only few SOFT jellies. I prefer Starbucks coz it is chewy...

No comments:

Post a Comment