Thursday, January 24, 2013

Chef Resty's Roast Beef - Powerplant mall

I kept seeing this cart type carving station located near the escalator of Rustan's Supermarket. At first, I don't want to buy one because there is no space for dining. But since Gong Cha opened, there were seats located beside the stall already but for Gong Cha customers.  So I ordered the roast beef with rice and marbled potatoes and ordered 1 milk tea at Gong Cha so that I could sit and try their 'famous' roast beef.  



The beef was brisket so there were layers of big fats in between.  But it was so tender and moist that I couldn't resist not to eat the fats. But it is depended on the gravy.  The gravy is a bit salty but combined with the acidity of worcestershire sauce, it was addicting!


No comments:

Post a Comment