Thursday, August 5, 2010

Gerry's Grill - Banawe

Had sunday family dinner at Gerry's and of course what not to miss ordering is the pork sisig! For our appetizer,we ordered chicken skin ( i know! it's too bad for the health, but sometimes we can't resist things that are bad for us! :D), chili sticks ( that made my eyes watery) the first 3 bites are fine but then later on you can feel the heat! I consumed almost half of the portion because none of my family would want to eat it anymore!

For our main are --- pork sisig which is delicious. Beef casserole is also a must try at Gerry's. It is gravied beef strips and mushroom and mashed potatoes with melted cheese on top that was baked. Followed by crispy tadyang which the waitress insisted because they have a promo that is cheaper i think by P40 and crispy plapla that I didn't like because they marinated the fish and the sauce (soysauce with vinegar) with sugar.


We wanted to order Kinunot which is chunks of stingray meat cooked in coconut milk but it was not available at that time. I tried that before and it was good.

I ordered their bottomless sago't gulaman which is always too sweet for me that I would ask for crushed ice.

We had a 10% discount in our bill because my dad is a 'text subscriber' of the UBE NEWS!

No comments:

Post a Comment