Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Icebergs - Banawe

My college friends and I had a dinner get together at Icebergs just so to be at a different environment. It is usually me who would tell them where to eat but we would usually end up at Teriyaki Boy because it's just near my office work and I really really love their Tuna Sashimi Tempura Tartare. Anyway going back to Icebergs...

I ordered their chili fries which is bland.. the sauce is boring and it is better to dip in ketchup! hehe. About the portion it's good for sharing.


Fish and chips and Clubhouse had no taste also! My friend kept on pouring Knorr Seasoning instead. HAHA

And for the Grilled chicken caesar salad which I missed to take a shot... my friend said it's quite okay...

Mango con HieloSuper Halo Halo

I believe that iceberg is just for ice desserts..

No comments:

Post a Comment