Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sumo Sam - Trinoma

I tried Sumo Sam before at Powerplant Mall but wasn't satisfied with their food. It's pricey and the taste is just usual.

So I had another chance to try their menu with my family at Trinoma. It is located at where former Ruby Tuesday restaurant. Too bad I haven't tried Ruby Tuesday yet.

Anyway, we ordered steamed and fried gyoza ( oily! it's like been re-dipped in oil after frying)


followed by MAKIs!!! California maki (topped with kani and mayo and Dynamite Rol topped with salmon mayo. I can feel the heat more of Teriyaki Boy's dynamite roll.



Now, my brother ordered 2 kinds of fried rice. One is the Japanese fried which we didn't like because it was bland.. and the other is Meat fried rice! Meat fried rice is composed of chopped sausade, bacon and carrots. It was just like what my mom cooked for us 15 years ago! I realized that we should have a restaurant for our home cooked comfort food! Anyway, it was way too oily!

Chicken yakitori was fine, nothing special

Mt. Fuji was worth to try. Sliced beef steak with french fries smothered with mushroom gravy. TASTY!



Grilled pepper chicken - dry a little bland but I like the taste of smokeyness



Tofu Steak

Tempura
The waiter was supposed to give us Grill Prawns but he took a wrong order from us, instead tempura was on our table.

No comments:

Post a Comment