Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ersao and Octoboy for dinner

Because i felt full, I asked my mom to buy me Ersao coffee milk tea and Octoboy's takoyaki for my dinner.

Ersao was my comfort drink especially when I was still studying way back early 2000's. My usual orders are Green mango shake and watermelon shake for fruits, and for the tea - taro milk tea (sometimes too sweet, they are not consistent), coffee milk tea, and plain green tea with extra pearl. Their snacks are good also like spicy pork and squid. Nowadays, they also sell Taiwanese noodle soup and other Taiwanese food.

Octoboy's takoyaki opened last year located right beside Ersao. The very first Octoboy's takoyaki i tasted was last year and kept on craving on it. What's special with their takoyaki is they put cheese in it. They have 3 kinds of flavors for their takoyaki - pork,squid and shrimp. . I tried them all but i still prefer squid. Their pork is just sliced ham which is a little sweet for me and their shrimp is not that fresh anymore when I tried it. With my dinner, I felt that it wasn't the same tasty and delicious as before already. I didn't even taste the cheese inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment