Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Chewy Junior

I ran into Chewy Junior when my sis and I went to Singapore in a mall connecting to their MRT Bugis station. We was so curious when everytime we passed by, people would fall in line to buy their product. So on our last day in Singapore, we didn't let it pass, so we bought 2 of their 'chocolatey' flavor and brought it to our hotel and tried it out. At first bite, wow it was really chewy and I liked the flavor. I believe that 1 pc is about SG$1.20 ?(not sure)... Chewy Junior Singapore


After a week, I was craving for it! I researched it and was surprised that there was already a branch here in Trinoma which was opened a year ago?... Anyway, so I bought 1 dozen with different flavors like Choco almonds (which was my fav!), Cheeselover, Peanut, Strawberry and Blueberry Cheesecakes.

Choco Almond


Peanut and Cheeselover
I am a BIG fan of Chewy Junior that everytime I go to Trinoma I wouldn't miss buying a dozen. But recently, their toppings are getting smaller portions already and the cream puff does not have constant sizes. I hope that the management would have a constant quality of their products... ;(


Located @2nd floor Trinoma beside White Hat

No comments:

Post a Comment