Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sango! The Burger Master - Rockwell

Around some time last year, we were supposed to eat at Cibo when we saw Sango for the first time. We decided to try it out... Too many burger choices to choose from and wasn't sure what to try.. haha..

Sis ordered Master Chili Cheese Burger @175. It's a small burger if compared to its price. It has its special master sweet meat sauce on it. Sauce is fine but when you take a bite on the burger it becomes messy! Burger's taste is so-so...

Mine was Chicken cheese burger. McChicken is better and cheaper! Our drinks were Green tea shake whick is ok and Iced milk tea which was too sweet! I need to pour water in my cup again and again.
Of course I won't miss ordering fries! I ordered their regular Master Fries. The sauce is same with the Master Burger which is sweet again. Brother's Burger is way better than Sango!
I wasn't satisfied with their menu....

No comments:

Post a Comment