Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Teriyaki Boy - Banawe


I had dinner with my parents last July 25,2010 at Teriyaki Boy. We were supposed to eat at Gerry's Grill but I have been craving for their tuna tartare for weeks already! My usual orders were Tempura Tuna Tartare and Philly Cheesesteak Roll but decided to order Dynamite roll @P190 instead. I like maki!

Tempura Tuna Tartare @138 had lesser portion already! Too bad! I super really liked this one though.

Tori Furai @P138 had no taste at all! didn't like the sauce too.. so I just dipped it with soy sauce with wasabi.

Unagi Kabayaki @ P 390 was ok. The glazed was a little too sweet for me. Was supposed to order Shake Teriyaki but it's out of stock..

@P48 Yakimeshi's flavor was a bit bland but it's ok coz our dishes have sauces to cover up our rice.

And my last order was tofu Steak @P155 which was my mom's favorite! It smells good.

Staffs here are friendly and entertaining. I would definitely go back to Teriyaki Boy! I hope they'll make my favorite Tuna Tartare a bigger portion! ;)

Overall, We had a great rainy dinner at Teriyaki Boy Banawe!

No comments:

Post a Comment