Friday, July 9, 2010

Mongkok Restaurant - Rockwell

I was craving for dimsum, so my sis and I went to Mongkok. Well, some of my friends told me that their food recently are not that good already. I didn't mind coz I want dimsum!!! MSG!!! I was going to order lots of dimsum but my sis wants to eat rice.


Instead of ordering the usual Yang Chow, we ordered Seafood Fried Rice and I did't regret ordering it. Fried rice was moist and lots of seafood w/ sauce on it. Love the taste of it especially if you put chili sauce on the fried rice...























Followed by siomai, chicken feet and shrimp dumpling (our favorite dimsum)
















and to make our meal 'healthier', an order of kailan w/oyster sauce.

So far, the food is good but with a bad service. It took about 10 minutes just to give
our bill and another 5 minutes for the credit card transaction! Good thing i'm stuffed already ;)

Located @Level P1, Power Plant Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment