Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wild Ginger - Rockwell

My sis kept on telling me that Wild Ginger's laksa is better than Banana Leaf. So she took me there one night and tried their curry laksa chicken @ P205 which is one of their specialties. Their spice is strong for me but at least you can assure that it was made from real herbs and spices! However their noodles is rice, I think. Which is not my type for my laksa. But it taste good.

My sis order Nasi Goreng @P225 . It has already 3 sticks of Satay and a fried egg on top of rice. I tried it out but the rice was not flavorful. As if they just put a little dark sauce. the color was pale.


Before we have been there already and we ordered kare kare, crispy tawilis, yellow rice, and red highland rice. So far eating at Wild Ginger is satidfying even if the serving is a little bit small.

No comments:

Post a Comment